Monday, January 26, 2009

This weeks spotlight is on Jacie!

favorite color:  pink and purple

favorite movie: Cinderella, Move it Move it (Madagascar 2), Alvin and the Chipmunks

favorite food:  ham sandwich

favorite drink:  chocolate milk

nicknames: Brynn Bob, Brynsie, J-Lo (on her diva days) Brynie Bobby (bob is a name she gave herself when she was being funny one day so it just stuck)

favorite song:  Move it Move it

best friend:  Angie

favorite Disney princess:  Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty

facts about Jacie:
not a morning person-usually becomes social after her chocolate milk in  a sippy cup
loves watching movies-would watch them all day long if I let her
is a very good artist-she loves to color and makes beautiful flowers
wants to go to Disneyland very bad (which she'll get to go next month!)
wakes up every night because she is scared
does not like to talk on the phone
loves her sister Karlie (most of the time)
has to have her fingernails and toenail painted (usually pink)
loves to go shopping (Yeah! girl after my own heart!)
loves her kitty Miss Piggy
doesn't like to wash her hair

The other day Jacie and I coming home from the movie when we had to stop for deer on the road.  When we got home she told her dad that we hit a deer with his truck and the deer died. We didn't, she just has a funny sense of humor!  She is a very sweet little girl who gives great kisses and hugs. She is my buddy and I love her very much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for making me cry. You know how easy it is for me to cry. Yes, Jacie is not a morning person...I so know that!!! I also know that she doesn't like to talk on the phone!!!

I miss my Jacie. I must come visit soon...yes, I'm crying. Awww...

Erica Shurter said...

Hair baby! So stinkin' cute!!! Love the deer story! :)

I just got home tonight, where are all the pics from DW?