Thursday, June 25, 2009

Baby Kittens





We love baby kittens at our house. At one point a few weeks ago we had 10 of them but saddly something has eaten all but 1
of them. The one that Karlie is "bowling" with (bowling or flinging would work to, she is a terror with them) is the only one we have left. We are sad but that is life in the country and we know there will be more.
We need the cats to catch mice so they have to be outdoors. (Just for all you peta people out there!) So here are some cute
pictures of the girls and their kittens.

4 comments:

Erica Shurter said...

How cute are baby kittens?! But how sad you only have one left! Off to the store mom, to buy more!!! You know you will! :) I remember you saying how much Allie loved kittens too! What a great thing that all your girls love them! Love you girl!

Jodi said...

Becky, If you have 10 kittens and all of them die except for one, then you have one kitten left. Not nine. I almost thought you must have had me typing for you.

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Jodi, thanks for taking the time to comment me on my mistake. I appreciate the fact that you are the only one to call me on my math mistake! lol!!

d