Friday, December 3, 2010






We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! We got our condo in Park City and my parents, sister, and my brother and his family came up for a week and partied! (We really are not big partiers but had a great time anyways). We played games, swam in the jacuzzis (it was so cold, you had to keep dunking your head under water so the icicles would melt) went to Salt Lake and looked at the lights, went to a couple of museums.
It was crazy as 15 people crammed into a 2 bedroom condo (is that against fire code) but we made it work and everyone got along (most of the time)
We even had two extra's for Thanksgiving dinner. My sister's roommate and her brother.
Our family went skiing for two days. We put the little girls in ski school and let me tell you, they were so stinking cute!! Their skiis were so tiny! Jacie did really well and could ski by herself and Karlie had to have a little help but she loved it anyways and was mad when the lifts closed.
It was a great week (even though we missed Aunt Chelsea) and so fun to have my family around me for a week!

No comments: