Sunday, March 22, 2009

After what seemed like months and months Kyrie's page is finally here. Or so she thinks. She has been waiting so long for this.
Kyrie is the daughter that everyone wished they had. She is very responsible. She gets herself up and ready for school and gets her brother up to! She is getting old enough to babysit. Yeah! She gets her homework done without being asked and loves to read.
She loves to cook, play the piano, play volleyball and basketball, and clog. She is an all around good kid.
She is willing to try new things and loves to go anywhere. She is not a homebody.
I can't believe she is almost 11! I am looking forward to becoming her friend as well as her mom in the years to come. I love you so much Kyrie.

3 comments:

Erica Shurter said...

How sweet! Kyrie is beautiful! :) And such a good girl! We miss you guys!!!

Allison said...

ELEVEN!!!! WOW, where has time gone? Kyrie is a beautiful young lady.

Ashlie said...

I cant believe she is almost 11. I still remember when she was a baby. I love that girl.