Monday, May 4, 2009





I took the girls to Provo last week to shop and visit aunt Kara for her birthday. We had lots of fun shopping (well most of the time). I definitely have two little girls who won't be getting credit cards until they are 50! They wanted me to buy everything.
We stayed with aunt Erin and Jacie stayed to play with Ell while Karlie and I took aunt Kara out to eat at Gloria's, a great authentic Italian restaurant that has the most amazing desserts and gelato!
Leave it to me to not get a picture of us and Kara. I think both of us were so busy trying to keep Karlie occupied and in one place we forgot! Happy Birthday anyway Kara!
We were waiting for Erin to get home so I decided to take them to Krispy Kreme and show them how the doughnuts were made and maybe to get one. They weren't making doughnuts at the time but we did get to eat some!

1 comment:

Erica Shurter said...

How fun! :)

Come on... no credit cards, they're girls! They got your shopping skills!!! :)