Sunday, May 17, 2009






We had a long day yesterday. My friend and I had a yard sale and we got up at 6:30 to set it up. You should have seen the pile of junk errrr stuff we had! I had a great day and made a lot of money but more importantly got rid of a lot of my house! It was actually a very nice day (for once) and stupid me forgot to put sunscreen on. I am just a little red. Lobster red actually. Kyrie had a bake sale and made some money and the other three had fun playing all day long.
After our yard sale we came home and crashed for a couple of hours. Then I dropped K and T off to go golfing and took the girls to see some baby kittens and get some groceries.
Then to top off the end of our already fun day we built a fire in the backyard (one good thing about living in the country) and roasted marshmallows and made smores. Super yummy and super fun! It was a great day!

6 comments:

Allison said...

I miss the campfires!!! I don't miss smelling like a campfire but oh, a smore sure does sound good!

Taco Bell + SMORES = OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!

Becky said...

I'll have to send you some! can I get your address anyway? How are things?

Still so very jealous of your crazy life!

Jodi said...

I have to agree. I love to sit outside by the fire, but I hate the smell afterwards. I don't like my kids to get in bed smelling like fire and I hate trying to bathe them all at 9:00. But as far as the smores go. You and Allison can have them all. I think they are gross.

Jodi said...

by the way...I love the spoungebob campfire song.

Erica Shurter said...

So fun girl! I need to have a yard sale too, can you come down and help me and we will have a fire afterwards too and let the kids play!!! PLEASE!!!! Miss you... call you later :)

slaughter said...

Looks so fun!! I miss doing that sort of stuff!!:)