Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our Crazy Fall

I am finally sitting down to take a breather and update our blog. I still am not spending the time I need to make it great but this will have to do. We have been so busy with getting kids back in school, harvest, children in two different sports and numerous other things on the "list" its been crazy. But I keep telling myself "What would I do with time to spare?" Lots of stuff!!
Oh well. I love being a mom and seeing all the fun and interesting things my children are doing. They are growing up before my very eyes and although some days are a bit much, I wouldn't trade it for anything! They are awesome. I must also say that I have a great husband who tries to help when he can. He is wonderful and I am very blessed to have him in my life! Here is just a preview of some of the pictures I actually did take this fall!

No comments: