Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tanner Plays Football!



I've never seen a child with a love for football like Tanner has. I think he loves football more than life itself. We didn't want him to play at all (he is still on the small side) but gave in when his friend begged him to play. I wish I could always remember how excited he was to put on his pads for the first time. He had to show them to everyone! I think he even wanted to sleep in them. He didn't care if he even played at all. For the first few games he didn't play a whole lot but the more confident he became the better he became and by the end of the season he was playing offense and defense. His last game of the season he caught a 50 yard pass and ran it in for a touchdown and recovered a fumble. It was so fun to watch him play. I look forward to watching my "number 1" playing next year.

No comments: