Saturday, September 5, 2009

HaPpY bIRtHdAy JaCie!!






Today my sweet little chickadee is 4!! I have waited for this day for so long! It has been a while since I've had a four year old
in our house. I guess you could say it is a big milestone for me. Allie never got to be four so I was just crossing my fingers hoping she would turn four, like turning 3 was a curse or something.
They change so much from year to year and I can see the changes in Jacie. She acts more grown up and is funny as ever! She has a weird little sense of humor! She loves animals and wishes she could have a little dog to haul around and dress up. She always asks, "For my birthday I want a puppy", and the crappy parents that we are, say "No". It doesn't stop her from asking though. She loves to dress up and she loves music. She especially loves Lady Gaga and the Black Eyed Peas and boy you should see her dance....actually we hope you don't because there would be a lot to explain!
She is my buddy and we love to go shopping together. Her and Karlie are best buddies too and they like to play and have fun. Sometimes they start talking to each other in their own little language and they'll laugh and laugh like they know what each other is saying.
She is a sweetheart and I love her so much!!!! I hope you have a good birthday Jacie!

3 comments:

Erica Shurter said...

Happy Birthday Jacie!

Miss you! I'll call you monday or tuesday! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jacie!! Wish we could be there to eat cake with you! Love, G & G Brewer

Jodi said...

Happy B-day Jacie!!