Wednesday, August 19, 2009

1st Day of School- Sigh.....




I am not one of those moms who cry when their children get on the bus for the first day of school but I almost did this morning as they got on that little yellow bus carrying them off to the jungle. I can't believe summer is OVER!! I cried for that. I didn't want summer to be over so it was sad when I saw the reality of summer being gone when they stepped on that bus.
I like having my kids with me at home and being able to go do things with them. Oh, and I miss Kyrie as my babysitter too!
Oh well, It is time I guess. The morning was crazy as the kids got up late (alarm didn't go off) and we were taking these pictures as the bus was just about to our house. I thought the kids looked great and I wish them and everyone else a great school year.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You are on top of things. I am hoping to post first day of school pictures today, but I still have to wait until the Kindergarten bus comes before I can get them posted. And since I have to wait, chances are I won't get around to getting them up.
Your kids look so cute. Look at the bright side, it will be easier for us to go to lunch with only a couple of kids to drag along.

Erica Shurter said...

Oh how fun, and yet sad at the same time! They are growing up so fast! :)