Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cakes




The first two cakes are my fair cakes. I always wanted to carve a fish so I did. I need to work on the mouth but I liked how everything else looked. I love using my airbrush! The other cake is a clutch, shopping bag, and box. I have to say that this was a rushed project because I didn't have time to do it nice and neat. Oh well.
The third cake is a cake I just did for a wedding. Thought it looked good. I have one more wedding cake to go and then I am done for a while! (I will miss making all that money though)

2 comments:

Erica Shurter said...

You amaze me!

Allison said...

The fish looks amazing and disgusting all at the same time! I can't imagine biting into a fish cake, especially since I don't like fish. The other cakes are absolutely beautiful. You are so talented!!!