Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Triathlon





On August 1st I completed a goal of mine that I've had for a long time. I competed and FINISHED a triathlon. It was just a sprint triathlon but tough just the same. It was a reverse TRI where I ran 3.1 miles, biked 12.4 miles, and swam 500 yards. I finished in my desired time but if I had a road bike I know I would have been much faster. Mountain bikes and road bikes are not the same!
I won't say it was fun but I had a great sense of accomplishment when I finished. I definately want to try again!

5 comments:

Eric, Chelsea & Kids said...

Woowoo! You sexy. I can't say the same for the swim cap though!! I'm proud of you!

Allison said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so awesome!!!

Erica Shurter said...

You ROCK girl! thanks for posting for me! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Congratulations!

slaughter said...

WoW! I need to get more motivated! How long did you train for it? You ARE Awsome!!:)