Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fair Week






A couple of weeks ago it was fair week here in Idaho. Fair week is awesome because I don't have to cook all week! Oh and we get to do some fun stuff too. The kids were in the kid parade with Kyrie riding on the clogging float, Tanner being Indiana Jones on his bike, and the little girls driving their barbie car as rodeo queens. They won 3rd place for best costume! They were making me laugh so hard because Jacie had a little too much fun driving. She was swerving and spinning cookies and I think trying to earn points for how many people she hit!
I was just thinking that I should take pictures of all the stuff the kids enter in the fair. (Funny how good at coming up with things after the fact) They all did really well. Taking firsts in all but a couple. I entered a couple of cakes and won first too. Fair week does make me sad because once its over summer seems to be over and school is just around the bend...

1 comment:

Erica Shurter said...

How stinkin' cute is that? Love the girls in the barbie jeep! :)

Miss you! I'll try to call you after school today!