Wednesday, December 17, 2008


Happy Birthday Allie!  I am trying to be optimistic right now.  This is a day I dread more than any other day.  My sweet little daughter would be six years old today.  I wish I could see how big she is, what she looks like, know her favorites etc... so many things.  I won't say too much more because my emotions are getting the better of me and I can't see through blurry eyes.  I just miss the little girl with a smile on her face and laughter in her heart. I miss the little girl who could come back with a joke in an instant. Most of all I miss the little girl whose hands fit so snuggly in mine and whose hug could brighten up anyone's day.  I love you my little buttercup. We are going to watch the Three Amigos just for you today.  Happy Birthday sweetheart.  

4 comments:

La Familia Rigby said...

Happy Birthday Allie!

Erica Shurter said...

Happy Birthday Allie!

I will call you today girl. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you girl! :)

Shena said...

Happy Birthday sweet Allie! I have been thinking of you guys all day! Our prayers of comfort are with you! Love you guys! We send lots of hugs!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Allie!!!

You and your family are so strong! I've watched and admired you and Kyle! In a time when we should be a strength to you, you've out done all of us! Have an awesome day remembering your sweet, sweet daughter!