Sunday, April 12, 2009

Funny but only if it doesn't happen to you

We were sitting in stake conference when Jacie had to use the restroom. So I take her and the next thing I know Kyrie is coming into the bathroom to tell my that my friend said I forgot to zip up my skirt. (The kind of skirt where the zipper is in the back and it is a big long zipper) I knew I hadn't and looked and sure enough the stupid zipper had broke right off. I was really ticked because I had just bought it at GAP and was the first time I wore it. It wasn't tight on me and I was mad it broke. Then it dawned on me that several people got a glimpse of my backside as I walked down to the bathroom. So I sent Kyrie back to tell Kyle and Cherie, thankfully, had a few safety pins on her so I just slid the skirt to where the zipper was on the side and made the best of it!
Good thing I have a sense of humor!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Sorry I missed it!

Cathy T said...

You're better than me cause I think I would have just gone home! Hope it's fixable!

Erica Shurter said...

I agree with Cathy! I would have gone home!!! Ha ha! I would have gotten up and followed you to the bathroom and laughed at you first! Just like you said, it IS funny, as long as it doesn't happen to you! I'll call you this afternoon! :)