Friday, April 3, 2009

Thanks Grandpa and Grandma!





A couple of weeks ago my parents flew up and met us in Salt Lake for a quick visit. Aunt Kara got to come up to and we had us some fun! We went to the zoo, ate at the Mayan, went shopping, swimming, and miniature golfing. The boys went to a golf show while the girls went shopping. I'm glad that they could come up for the weekend and spend some time with the kids. My kids love to see them and have grandpa beat them up. Thanks for coming up grandma and grandpa!

4 comments:

Cathy T said...

I love your cakes! You are so talented! I might have to come up and have you give me a lesson or two!

atticus & dingo prints said...

WOW Beck, your cakes really are awesome. Guess who's doing my cake if I ever get married?

Annie and the Boys... said...

holy cow becky!! those cakes are AMAZING! well done my sweet friend, i want to be you when i grow up. when r u coming home again? i sure miss you, did you hear your brother's my neighbor? the chickedies are going to have too much fun this summer! I LOVE YOU! i wrote it in caps so you can hear it all the way in idaho

Julie said...

Hi Becky! I love your cakes and your kids are getting so old. It makes me feel really old. I found you from Erin's blog.
Oh this is your Aunt Julie!!!!