Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Tanner!






Tanner turned nine last Saturday! I can hardly believe he is that old. Still seems like he should be five.
On Thursday after school we took a bunch of his friends bowling for his birthday. What a crazy time that was. I was trying to keep track of 7 little boys and keep score at the same time. We ordered pizza and breadsticks and then ate the cake I made. He had a good time.
Saturday was a different story. Jacie was in the hospital (more on that later after I develop pictures) so I wasn't there to make him breakfast or wish him Happy Birthday that morning. I felt so bad. Kyle took him and a friend to a movie that afternoon and then that evening we opened presents at the hospital and then dad and grandma and grandpa took him out for pizza. Andrea had dinner at her house on Sunday and Kyle had made him a cheesecake. I still think he had a good birthday despite all the craziness that was going on.
Happy Birthday Bud- I sure do love you!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!!!

Annie and the Boys... said...

K, that cake rocks! You are my hero, not just because of the cake either, but holy cow, well done! Happt birthdaY Tanner! R you guys coming home this summer? I love you!!!!